Wednesday 23 April 2014

Welcome!

Hello there, welcome to my blog!

My name is Danielle Trudeau, a young lady from the prairies of central Canada with a passion for art and science.
Within this blog you will find a closer look at both my artwork, and my inspiration.

Perhaps you are wondering why I would start a blog as an artist, I mean I already have my personal website, what good could a blog do?
My reason behind starting a blog of my own stemmed from a problem I had when it came to other artists. Every now and then I come across the works of another artist that has my jaw on the floor. Physical excitement surges through my body as I browse through their professional gallery. "I need to know more about this person", I think to myself, perhaps they have some more information elsewhere, like a blog. But far too many times have I come up empty, that urge to learn more about this artist, perhaps see how their art progresses or learn about their sources of inspiration, the desire unsatiated.

Which led me to creating my own blog. Perhaps my lovely followers out there in the world would like to know more about myself, my art or my inspiration.

That being said, welcome to my blog!

- Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment